Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Update on Pool Renovation for Wednesday, September 24, 2008



This is where the pool stood as of Tuesday evening with only one small row of tile to be completed in the shallow end of the pool.
According to Tracina, Pua Aina is now thinking that they can wrap up this job by 5:00 PM Friday evening.
I will keep everyone updated on the progress, filling of the pool and when it will be scheduled to reopen.
Lucky for us that the weather has cooperated and the crew has been motivated to get the job done as quickly as possible. I think you will all agree that the pool looks really nice. I have requested a close up or two of the tile and I will send that out when I receive it.
Thanks for everyone's patience while we the work is being completed! Almost there!
Mahalo,
Doug Howard
C-306

No comments: