Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Makes me wish I was there!

I don't know about many of you but the subtle hand of Fall is slowly settling in here in New Mexico. Sure the days are still in the low 80's but the mornings are now cool and crisp. The Albuquerque Balloon Festival is around the corner. Changes are coming. Welcomed by some and dreaded by others as we watch the weather change here on the Mainland.

Taking one look at the warm trades gently sway the palm trees while overlooking the blue azure Pacific and the Island of Lanai lets us all know why Hawaii beckoned and we became homeowners at Wavecrest.

I thought I would share this one last pool picture of an early morning in Molokai as a reminder of why we are all there! I also want to thank Tracina and Iese for bringing many of the images of the blog to the homeowners.

Mahalo,


Doug Howard
C-306

No comments: